My Story - What to Do When You Fire Your Sig Sauer P938 and Lose Your Grip

The Sig Sauer P938 has a lot of smaller differences from its older brother, the Sig Sauer P9. For instance, the Sig Sauer P938 has a two-piece magazine instead of the single-piece model. This makes it more stable than its older brother, the Sig Sauer P9. The Sig Sauer P9 38 also uses a gas-powered, double-crossed trigger assembly instead of a spring loaded one like its older brother. The result is an intermediate-range pistol which is comfortable to hold and use.

In this review I am going to cover some of the highlights of the Sig Sauer P938, as reviewed by Law Tactical. Let's start off with a story; a friend of my uncle brought his new Sig Sauer P938 out to vacation with him. He had purchased it new from its parents, had received extensive use, and had found no defects. He was planning on carrying it everywhere he went, including to a local park, a beach, and even to a coffee shop.

As you might expect, the weather was perfect for family vacationing. Early in the morning it started to rain. My uncle showed me his Sig Sauer P938 and asked if I'd bring it along. Of course I'd be happy to have a safe replacement during our trip. So I loaded up my Sig Sauer P938, got my Sig Sauer Pro Carry Case, and packed everything in my car.

We drove for several hours until we reached our destination. The park was a beautiful one with lots of trees, benches, and pavilion. We parked my car, turned on the ignition, and headed towards the woods. Just as I was about to begin my task, my back began to hurt. I gripped my Sig Sauer P938 with both hands, but didn't have any luck squeezing the trigger. My finger began to swell from all the gripping.

Suddenly, I felt an incredible pressure on my thumb. My finger went numb. I squeezed the trigger... pulled it... and nothing. I looked down and saw a stainless steel magazine well below the grip of my Sig Sauer P938! I immediately turned back to my Sig Sauer and fired two more shots, but the same thing happened.

This nightmare turned out to be another "what if" scenario for me. If I had been carrying a handgun instead of a 9mm in this instance, I know that my shooting skills would've been much better. It's very disconcerting to me that my shooting skills weren't honed enough to handle what I was faced with, yet I had no choice but to put the Sig Sauer P938 down and run like I did. Please let this serve as a lesson to you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Way to Decorate Your Home

Best Website to Buy YouTube Views

Different Types of Insured For Serious Illness